Revenue Terminology In English
Common Terminology in Revenue Department*
* Village Kantham The land that was allotted to the people living in the village is called village Kantham. This is a joint place of the village. Government meetings and meetings can also be arranged in this. Village Kantham land details will be in Panchayat records.
* Assigned Land Land granted by the government to cultivate and build houses for the poor without land. This should be experienced as a inheritance, but cannot be sold and replaced by others.
* Ayakattu The entire expansion of the land that goes under a water source is called Ayakattu.
* Banjaru land (Bancharami) The land that was empty in the area of the village and mandal for the sake of the people’s needs. This is referred to as special signs in revenue records.
* Agrharam In the past, the village which was given to the Brahmins with less discipline without discipline or some of it is called Agrharam.
* Devall Inam Temple Inam Land. Land allotted in the name of priests and temple for the management of temples.
* Adangal (Pahani) The register for the details of the cultivation lands in the village is called Adangal (Pahani). In Andhra Pradesh, it is called Adangal, and in Telangana it is called Pahani. This has all the history of the earth. Buy, sell and cultivation of lands will always be registered in this.
* Tari cultivation land
* khushki metta area
* get farm limit
* Kauldar the one who takes the land to the cave
* Kamatam Earth expansion
* ilaka area
* Inam Land given by the government by identifying the services
* Balotha Inam The land given by the government to the poor Dalits who do not have land
* Sarfekhas Nizam Nawab own land
* ceiling land max limit
* Survey number allotted for land identity
* Naksha A picture that shows the details of the lands
* Occupy man who keeps the land under his control and enjoys it
* Encombrance Certificate (EC) Certificate that shows the landscape. A survey number under 32 years is called EC that shows the transactions that happened to land.
* Field Majorment (FMB) book also known as FMB teepan. FMB is a part of village revenue records. It contains all the survey numbers, drapes and sizes in the village.
* Bandobastu Surveying and classifying agricultural lands is called Bandobastu.
* Bee memo A man who occupies and cultivates government land is called B memo.
* Poramboku Lands that are not useful for farming by the time survey is done on lands. This is also a government land.
* Faisal Patti Transfer Register
* Chowfasla A farmer in a revenue village has a record of tax exposure of different surveillance lands.
* Diglat Permanent A-Register printed in Telugu and English languages.
* Virasat / Fauti Providing land rights to his heirs after the landlord dies.
* Cultivation of a bit
* minjumule the whole earth.
* mart gauge shaking land for loan.
* Moca Field level inspection (spot in spec).
* Pattadaru pass book A book that shows the land rights of the farmers.
* Title deed Land rights document with RDO signature.
* ROR (Records of Rights) Land Ownership Rights Register.
* RSR Re-settlement Register or Permanent A Register.
* Perminent Register Register that determines the land discipline by survey numbers. Sethwar has introduced this in place.
* Sethwar The first time land survey done by Revenue villages, the register that gives details of the patterns. This is in effect until 1953 The next khasra pahani is available.
* Sadabainama Agreement to be written on white paper regarding buying and selling of land.
* Documentary Documentary that shows transactions such as buying, selling, and giving of lands.
* Acre Measurement of land expansion. 4840 square yards of land, 100 cents (48.4 yards per cent), 40 pits (121 yards per pit) are called an acre. In Andhra region, it is called as a thug in Telangana.
* abi rainy season crop
* Abadi Houses or residential places in the village
* assignment exclusively made land
* Shikham Lake water storage area
* Bevars If you don’t know who the owner is, it is called Bevars Land.
* Two crops The land where two crops grow
* Fasali July 1 to 12 months period is called Fasali.
* nala non agriculture land
* Resignation Land The land that has been voluntarily ruled by the government
* Inam Dastar Daan The land that gives praise to praises
* Khasrapahani Pahani who has changed the land records on the name of a person in the joint family.
* gyron social poramboku
* Yek Rar Nama Agreement of villages to take surveyor from the elders of two villages…..